This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 2 May 2015

Wow What a Catch

Hi :)
It's Kathy here, with a male card to show you for a change :)
I've used a cute High Hopes stamp called Wow What a Catch. Nikki has 20% off High Hopes Stamps currently.
It's a great stamp for guys of all ages ! And you could use it for a fisherwoman too I guess :)


The papers are from the fabulous Glitz Uncharted Waters pad.
I coloured him with my copics and added a couple of black pearls too.
The sentiment is from Pollycraft and it's called Birthday Sentiments.  I just thought it went perfectly with the image.  Nikki doesn't have it in stock at the moment but I'm sure she would get it in for you if you'd like it :)

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. This is super adorable. Loving how you tied the twine.
    Hugs DesĂ­re {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smashing card. Love the papers and image, which is coloured perfectly x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete